Kumar Taj Mahal Tour, is committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information that
describes how we treat personal information received about you when you visit
www.kumartajmahaltour.com. We may make content or services from other web sites including our
co-branded web sites available to you from links located on www.kumartajmahaltour.com.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most
important asset is our clients’ trust. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our
clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Kumar Taj Mahal Tour . Here then, is
our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any
information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require
to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about
our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of
customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our
Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have
previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
We may, however, share customer information with reputable companies when a
customer has expressed an interest in their service or product. Please note that this
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them
to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell
our customers how and where to conveniently access their information (except when
we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from
you that may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and facts about
your computer. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal information from children
under the age of thirteen. In addition, if a user is under 18, unless consent is obtained from your
parent/guardian, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Web Site Usage Information
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our
website. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our
Web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to
each Web page, and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- - For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special
offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- - To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on
personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on www.kumartajmahaltour.com with
information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services
and web site.
- We may disclose and use personally identifiable information in special circumstances
our intellectual property rights). We may also disclose or use your personal information
when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When
you sign on to our Web site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to
your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a Web site and stored on your
hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers.
We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal
data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by
browsing www.kumartajmahaltour.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and
agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
future, we will not use the personal information you have submitted to us under this Privacy
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
page on our website www.kumartajmahaltour.com