If you are visiting for first time in India, there is no better option than Golden Triangle Tour, which covers the most popular cities for Travellers i.e. Enchanting Agra & the Colourful Jaipur. Every tourist must experience this tour once.Take back a golden memory with this Golden Triangle Tour.Optional few attractions in Agra city: Indian home visit OR Sunset view of TajMahal.
Indian home Visit -where you may experience Indian culture and henna on your hand along with Dinner, Cooking Demo, Dance and Singing in thesefun filled activities.
Sunset View of TajMahal -In the evening you can experience the beauty of TajMahalduring sunset from MehtabBagh.
Day 01: Pickup at Agra from your respective Place / Hotel
On arrival at Agra, one of our representatives will greet you. Transfer to hotel in an
Air conditioned private vehicle. Reach Hotel and you meet our Tour Guide who will help
in check in formalities at the hotel. Check-in your room at hotel and have rest. After
refreshments you can start you city tour, visit Taj Mahal, which is one of the Seven
Wonders of the World. Then, proceed for demonstration of Marble inlays Art, (the splendid
craft of Agra) where you can experience the same technique of marble art done on Taj Mahal.
Visit Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site, the fort is also known as
Lal Qila or Red Fort.
Lunch / Relax at coffee shop
Enjoy delicious lunch in a local recommended restaurant or 5 star hotel. (One has to inform
in advance, hence, we can book the table on your name in the restaurant or the 5 star hotel).
Later, you are free for leisure activities. You can take rest at hotel or else enjoy shopping
at local Handicrafts market. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay at Agra.
OPTIONAL - Indian home visit OR Sunset view of Taj Mahal*
In the evening you can get the life time experience of sunset view of the beautiful Taj Mahal
from Mehtab Bagh across the Yamuna River OR Indian home Visit where you may experience
Indian culture and henna on your hand along with dinner, Cooking Demo, Dance and Singing for
this Fun Filled Activity.
for more details.
If not interested in any of the options, you can straight drive back to hotel.
Day 02: Agra - Jaipur by Surface
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and check-out the room. Drive to Jaipur, En-route, visit
Fatehpur Sikri, built during the second half of the 16th century by the Emperor Akbar.
Fatehpur Sikri (the City of Victory). Reach Jaipur and meet our Tour Guide. Then, visit the
solar observatory Jantar Mantar - an astronomical treasure house, with solar device that
give accurate predictions till date. Visit City Palace Museum which contains the original
collection of the Maharajas of Jaipur. In the evening check in the hotel and take rest or free
for leisure activities at hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur City
After breakfast start the full day sightseeing of Jaipur city. Visit Amer Fort, which
is 30 kms. away from the Jaipur city. At Amer Fort, you can enjoy Elephant ride (subject of
availability) like the Maharajas and then visit Jal Mahal. En-route, visit Hawa Mahal
(a Palace of winds). After lunch, you are free for leisure activities at hotel OR ELSE
enjoy shopping at local market. By evening, return to your hotel for overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur - Delhi - departure at desired location
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out the room and drive to Delhi. Reach at Delhi and
enjoy half day sightseeing tour of Delhi. First you will visit Qutub Minar, the tallest
stone tower in India under UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Then visit Humayun's Tomb
- the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi. After lunch, visit Lotus Temple which
is also known as a Bahai House of Worship completed in 1986. Drive past through India Gate,
President House & few other Government buildings. Later on, transfer to the Delhi Airport
for onward destination or your respective place at Delhi.
"Special thanks from Kumar Taj Mahal Tour - a unit of Fly India Tour"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 03 Nights accommodation at hotels.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by Private Vehicle with WiFi.
- One Mineral water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional English speaking local guide for Agra sight seeing.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- Tonga Ride (Horse Cart) or Camel Ride or Rickshaw Ride in Agra City.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Indian Home Visit with Cooking Demo(20 USD per person).
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like, gratitudes for Guide tipping, Porters, Laundry, Telephones, govt. 5% GST Tax etc.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.