Delhi, The capital of India is one of the oldest cities in the world. Blended with the glorious past, historical treasures & colorful markets, Delhi is a mixture of two cities - Old Delhi & New Delhi. Old city is a rich amalgamation of Mughal Ambitions and British rule & New Delhi is splendid with the creations of Edwin Lutyens & The British Raj. There are various monuments in Delhi which will become part of this itinerary.
Delhi Day Trip by Car
Delhi Day Tour
Pick up from Delhi Airport / Hotel / your desired location
*(Recommended time between 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM), Pick up from your respective place by
an Air Condition private car. Drive to full day sight-seeing of Delhi.
Reach Qutub Minar
Reach Qutub Minar where you will meet our professional English speaking tour guide,
who will take you to famous tourist attractions in the city of Delhi. Visit Qutub Minar
(the tallest stone tower) is now listed under UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Visit Lotus Temple, also known as Bahai House is well known for it's design which
is shaped in Lotus and built by marble stone. It got completed in the year 1986.
Visit Humayun's Tomb, built by Humayun's widow, Queen Haji Begum in the 16th century.
It is supposed to be the prototype of the Taj Mahal at Agra.
Lunch / Relax at coffee shop
Enjoy delicious lunch in a local recommended restaurant or 5 star hotel.
(One has to inform in advance so that we can book the table on your name in the
restaurant or the 5 Star Hotel). After Lunch, drive pass through India Gate,
President's House & few other Government buildings.
Visit Jama Masjid, the Masjid-i-Jahan-Numa, commonly known as the Jama Masjid
of Delhi, is one of the largest mosques in India.
Visit Raj Ghat, a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. Originally it was the
name of a historic ghat of Old Delhi on the banks of Yamuna river.
OPTIONAL - famous Akshardham Temple*
In the evening you can get the life time experience of Akshardham Temple and
enjoy Water Media show there.
If not interested, you can straight drive back to your respective Place / Hotel / Airport
"Special thanks from Kumar Taj Mahal Tour - a unit of Fly India Tour"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up in a Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- All transfers / tours and excursions by Air Conditioned vehicle.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional English speaking local guide for the sightseeing.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature, like, gratitudes for Guides, tipping to Drivers, Porters, etc.
- Govt. Service Tax. etc.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.