Experience the magic of beautiful city of Agra, which has the most beautiful monument in the world called "TAJ MAHAL".Ã‚Â Kashmir offers a wide variety of outdoor activities, with trekking and skiing top of the agenda. Spectacular mountainous scenery and high-altitude ski resorts with some of the highest gondolas in the world provide unforgettable experience. Ethnic villages, nomadic encampments, and raft rides down gorgeous river valleys are among the area's other highlights, with numerous urban gardens and wild flowering meadows providing great relaxations spots. Fascinating animals, such as ibexes, blue sheep, snow leopards, Tibetan wolves and Eurasian lynxes all call Kashmir a home.
Day 01 : Pickup from Delhi Airport to Agra
On arrival at Delhi Airport, our representative will meet you and drive to Agra, the
city of love, via Yamuna Expressway which is approx. 02:30 Hrs. drive in an Air-Conditioned
& comfortable vehicle. Reach Agra, check in your respective hotel and free for leisure.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 02 : Agra City Tour
After breakfast, visit Taj Mahal which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Also, visit the demonstration of marble inlays Art, the splendid craft of Agra, where you
can experience the same technique of marble art done on Taj Mahal. Visit Agra Fort,
a UNESCO World Heritage site, is also known as Red Fort or Lal Qila.
OPTIONAL : Indian Home Visit
In the evening, visit an Indian home where you may experience Indian culture and henna on
your hands along with dinner, Cooking Demo, Dance and Singing for this Fun Filled Activity.
for more details. Or Else you may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra's local market
which is famous for its fabulous handicrafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 03 : Agra - Delhi - Srinagar (By Air)
Early in the morning, check out the hotel and transfer to Delhi airport. Reach Srinagar
and meet our representative and get transfer to Hotel. Check in the Hotel. After some rest
visit Shankacharya Temple, in the evening enjoy Shikara Ride in famous Dal Lake
(by your own). In the evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 04 : Srinagar to Sonmarg (Day Trip)
After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg. Today you embark on a full day excursion to the
picturesque 'Meadow of Gold' Sonmarg. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers
for some fun in snow and ice (by your own). In the evening back to Srinagar hotel for a
comfortable overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 05 : Srinagar to Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. Arrive in Pahalgam enjoy natural beautiful surroundings.
Lidder River, enjoy a pony ride to nearby palaces like Chandanwadi, Baisaren.
In the evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in hotel Pahalgam.
Day 06 : Pahalgam to Gulmarg
After breakfast get transferred to Gulmarg known as the 'Meadow of Flowers'.
On arrival, enjoy natural surroundings. Enjoy a fun-filled pony ride and gondola rides.
Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel Gulmarg.
Day 07 : Gulmarg to Srinagar
After breakfast drive for Srinagar, check-in in the House Boat. After some rest visit
Srinagar's famous Mughal Gardens like Chashma Shahi (The Royal Springs),
Nishat Bagh (Garden of Delight), Shalimar Garden (Adobe of Love). In the
evening back to Srinagar House Boat for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 08 : Srinagar to Delhi Departure
After breakfast get transfer to Srinagar Airport to catch the flight for Delhi. Reach Delhi
Airport and meet our representative. Visit Qutab minar, Humanyun's Tomb and
Lotus Temple. In the evening, drop at Airport to catch flight for further destination.
"Special thanks from Kumar Taj Mahal Tour - a unit of Fly India Tour"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 07 Nights accommodation as mentioned.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at all the hotels.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay in Kashmir.
- Complimentary Shikara ride once during your stay.
- Tonga Ride (Horse Cart) or Rickshaw Ride in Agra City.
- One Drinking water bottle for each guest, Newspaper each day.
- One professional English speaking local guide for sightseeing.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- Charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings.
- Expenses of personal nature like Guide tipping, Porters, Laundry, etc.
- Aru Chandanwari and Betab Valley trip at Pahalgam. (It's done by Union Taxi at Phalgam and is on direct payment basis).
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (It's done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg and is on direct payment basis).
- Pony Ride/Sledging (It's done by bargaining).
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.