Day 01 : Pick up from Delhi airport to Agra
Pick up from Airport or Hotel in Delhi and meet our representative who will greet
and assist you further. Transfer to Agra via Yamuna expressway which is approx.
02 hrs. & 30 mins. drive with an air-condition vehicle. Reach Agra and check-in
your respective hotel. You are free for some refreshments and get some rest. After
lunch, visit Itimad-ud-Daulah which is considerd "Baby Taj". The tomb of
Itimad-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal. Visit famous
sunset view of Taj Mahal outside from Mehtab Bagh across the river Yamuna.
After sunset view of Taj Mahal, back to hotel and later proceed to enjoy
ayurvedic full body massage for 01 hour. The Ayurveda expert therapists
will take maximum care of their guests. This therapy is the most relaxing and
enjoyable treatments. There are various number of Ayurvedic and beauty treatments,
like Swedana (Harbal Steam Bath), Shirodhara (Oil flow on the forehead),
Deep Tissue Therapy / Triguna Spa. They also offer beauty treatments such as :
Cream Massage, Back Massage, Body Scrub, Reflexology, Facials, Threading, Waxing,
Manicure, Pedicure and many more. Later, in the evening enjoy your dinner. Overnight
stay at Agra hotel.
Day 02 : Yoga with Agra City Tour & Drop Delhi
Begin your morning with yoga session. After yoga, enjoy your delicious breakfast.
Later on, visit Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal
symbol of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan. Later, proceed for demonstration of Marble
inlays Art (the splendid craft of Agra), where you can experience the same technique
of marble art done on Taj Mahal. Back to hotel for short break or some refreshments
& relaxing, then check out from the hotel, visit Agra Fort, which is also known
as Red Fort. Built by various Mughal rulers, Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The fort is also known as Lal Quila.
Explore Local market, Arts and Crafts
After Lunch, en-route visit Museum. You may proceed for experience the famous
museum cum gallery. It houses a breath taking collection of Mughal art / jewellery /
embroidery and antiques OR you can discover the local handicrafts market and
Indian handicrafts, Indian spices, leather items etc (if not interested in visiting
Museum you can straight drive back to Delhi). Drive from Agra for Delhi, reach Delhi
and drop at your respective hotel in Delhi / Delhi Airport for onward journey.
"Special thanks from Kumar Taj Mahal Tour - a unit of Fly India Tour"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 01 Night accommodation at the hotel.
- Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Morning yoga class.
- Ayurvedic full body massage.
- One Drinking water bottle for each guest/day.
- Free WI-FI & Newspaper for each guest, every day.
- One professional tour guide for the sightseeing.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- Charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings.
- Expenses of personal nature like Gratuities for Guide & Driver tipping, Porters, Telephones, Laundry, Govt. Taxes, etc.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.