Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. Besides its famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and the odd tiger, while vibrant traditions such as Kathakali plays, temple festivals and snake-boat races frequently bring even the smallest villages to life. It's hard to deny Kerala's liberal use of the slogan 'God's Own Country'.
Day 01 : Arrival at Cochin
On arrival at the Airport/Railway Station in Cochin, you will be met by our representative
and transfer to hotel. After lunch go across the Cochin Harbor, which takes you to
the gateway of the Arabian Sea. On arrival at Fort Cochin, proceed on a sightseeing
tour, which includes a visit to the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue,
St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing Nets. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight
stay at Cochin.
Day 02 : Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast, check out the hotel and transfer to Munnar & embark on fascinating journey
to Munnar enjoying the stunning panoramic view of the Cardamom hills green Carpets of tea
plantation en-route. On arrival, overnight stay at your Hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar
A morning sightseeing trip of Munnar, visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you
can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiry Thar, Mattupetty Dam & dairy
Farm, Old Munnar Town, Local Market. Rest of the day at leisure and enjoy another overnight
stay at your Hotel.
Day 04 : Munnar - Thekkady
After an early breakfast, check out from the hotel & proceed to the wild Life Sanctuary at
Periyar / Thekkady and check in at the Houseboat. Go on an evening game viewing cruise on the
Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants,
monkeys, deer, wild bear etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. Later, come
back to the Houseboat, relax & enjoy stay overnight.
Day 05 : Thekkady
After breakfast, day free leisure. Over Night stay at Thekkady.
Day 06 : Thekkady - Kumarakom
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive from Alleppey to Kumarakom. Arrive at Kumarakom
Hotel. Cruise through the backwaters and inland waterways of Kumarakom. Overnight on Hotel
anchored near of the backwaters.
Day 07 : Kumarkom - Cochin deparature
After an early breakfast, check out from the Kumarkon hotel & proceed to Cochin Airport or
"Special thanks from Kumar Taj Mahal Tour - a unit of Fly India Tour"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 05 Nights accommodation at hotels.
- 01 Night accommodation at houseboat.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at the houseboat.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- One Mineral water bottle for each guest/day.
- Charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like Gratitudes for Guide tipping, Porters, Laundry, Telephones, Govt's. GST Tax, etc.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.