Pickup from Delhi
Pick up from Airport / Hotel or from respective place at 07.00 AM and drop at
Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch "Gatimaan Express" train which departs at 8.30 AM.
Arrive Agra at 09:40 AM
Meet our representative and the professional tour guide who will greets you at Agra Cantt
Railway Station. Transfer to your respective hotel for refreshment.
Visit the architectural wonder of the world, Taj Mahal which was built by Mughal
Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving
birth to their fourteenth child. This monument is a fine example of the fusion of many
Architectural styles and is one of the wonders of the modern world. After the visit of
Taj Mahal, proceed for demonstration of marble inlays art (the splendid craft of Agra).
You can experience the same technique of marble used to construct Taj Mahal.
Visit Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site, the fort is also known
as Lal Qila or Red Fort. It is around 03 km away from Taj Mahal. The fort is constructed
with red sandstone which was brought from Rajasthan. Aurangzeb imprisoned Shah Jahan,
his own father in the fort for 08 years until he died in 1666. During imprisonment, he
viewed Taj Mahal from the balcony. You can also get the same experience of view of Taj
Mahal from the balcony of Red Fort.
Lunch at local or at 5 star hotel's restaurant
After visiting Agra Fort, enjoy lunch at a local recommended restaurant or 5 star hotel.
(One has to inform in advance so that we can book the table on your name in the restaurant
or the 5 star hotel).
OPTIONAL VISIT - Leisure Activates / Local Arts and Crafts
After lunch, Enjoy local activates like Home Visit, Henna, Spa, etc. OR you may wish to
enjoy shopping in Agra's local market which is famous for its fabulous handicrafts. The
Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Agra's major handicraft products besides
inlay work are: leather ware, brassware, carpets, jewelry and embroidery work.
Departure to Delhi
Drop at Agra Cantt. Railway Station to catch "Gatimaan Express" train at 04.50 PM. On
reaching Delhi, our representative will meet at Gate No. 1 of Nizamuddin Railway Station
when train reaches at 07.45 PM and drop at your desired destination at Delhi.
"Special thanks from Kumar Taj Mahal Tour - a unit of Fly India Tour"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by Air Conditioned private vehicle.(Picture Attach)
- Return Air Conditioned Train Tickets with breakfast and dinner inside the train.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned private Car.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest and one Newspaper.
- One professional English speaking local tour guide for the sightseeing.
- Tonga Ride (Horse Cart) or Rickshaw Ride in Agra.
- All taxes and charges like Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and/or Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature, like, tipping for Guides, Drivers, Porters, etc.
- Laundry, Telephones, Govt. Service Tax, etc.
- All, other than those, mentioned above includes.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to unwanted circumstances, like flight cancellation, road block, etc.