Pickup from your respective place at Agra.
Drive to Chambal Safari. The Chambal Valley is nearly 80kms south east of Agra about
1:30 hours drive from Agra.
Reach to Chambal and transfer to boat, enjoy the tour of Chambal by watching
Birds Skimmer, Ruddy Shell Duck, Red-crested Pochard,
River Tern, Gharial (a species of crocodile), Crane birds,
Enjoy 1-2 hours Boating in Chambal river, where you will spot marsh crocodiles, the
endangered Dolphin and Tortoise.
The River Safari
The Chambal River are best explored on boats and the river safari provides opportunities
to see the wildlife. The Chambal Safari boatmen are exceptionally skilled at cutting the
boat engines, and reach as near to the birds and animals as possible without disturbing
them. Trained guides accompany visitors and provide expert information on the Chambal
wildlife. The river safari is a most relaxing & enjoyable experience.
En-route visit Bateshwar Temple. The ancient temple complex at Bateshwar on
the river Yamuna, 10 km from the Chambal Safari, consists of more than a hundred temples
dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva. Referred to as Surajpur in ancient texts, Bateshwar
derives its current name from its reigning deity Lord Bateshwar Mahadev (another name
for Shiva). The ravines surrounding the temples and river are home to a number of
Naga Sadhus (snake worshiping ascetics) who have carved out little caves and
temples within the mud walls.
- Back to relax at hotel for a while.
By evening you can experience the beauty of Taj Mahal during
sunset from Mehtab Bagh. After sunset view, you can enjoy unending shopping
of Indian handicrafts in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts. Agra's
major handicraft products besides inlay work are: Indian spices, leather items,
brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work etc. OR ELSE
you can go back to hotel for overnight stay.
"Special thanks from Kumar Taj Mahal Tour - a unit of Fly India Tour"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by Air Conditioned private vehicle.(Picture Attach)
- All sight seeings and excursions as per the itenerary.
- One newspaper and drinking water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional English speaking local tour guide for the sightseeing.
- 1-2 hours boating in Chambal river.
- Camel Ride in Agra at Mehtab Bath.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- All taxes and charges like Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and/or spot camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature, like, telephone, laundry, tipping for Guides, Drivers, Porters, etc.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to unwanted circumstances, like flight cancellation, road block, etc.