Day 01: Arrival Delhi
Pick up from Delhi airport or from your desired destination in Delhi and Drive to Agra
city of love via Yamuna Expressway which is approx. 03 Hrs drive in an air-condition &
Reach Agra city where you will meet our professional tour guide who will greet & welcome
you. Check in your respective hotel – take rest.
Visit Itmad-ud-Daulah which is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra,
often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of
Itimad-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal. Later proceed for you can
experience the beauty of Sunset view of Taj Mahal during sunset from
Mehtab Bagh across the Yamuna River By evening Back to hotel for overnight stay.
OPTIONAL: Indian home visit cooking demo
In the evening You can have a choice of an Indian home visit where you may experience
Indian culture. You can put henna on your hand along with dinner. Cooking demonstration
is one such activity that has recently been incepted to give an insight inside the variety
of flavors and peculiarities of Indian recipes. This fun-filled activity not only includes
a cooking demo by our skilled female chef but also a warm meal with an Indian family where
you will get an opportunity to interact and understand the Indian culture, values and
traditions from different perspective.
Day 02: Delhi to Agra
After Breakfast, proceed for Taj Mahal, this is one of the Seven Wonders of the
World, Taj Mahal – the marble marvels, the ultimate requiem of love, from a great Mughal
Emperor to his beloved wife, symbol of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan. Then, proceed for
demonstration of Marble inlays Art, (the splendid craft of Agra) where you can experience
the same technique of marble art done on Taj Mahal. Back to hotel to relax and freshen up
& Check out the hotel and drive for Delhi.
Visit Agra Fort
En route, visit the famous Agra Fort, situated on the bank of Yamuna River. Agra
Fort was built by Raja Badal Singh and the fort was previously called Badalgarh Fort.
Later on, Lodi dynasty captured the fort and after that the fort came under Mughal dynasty
who renovated the fort. The fort is constructed in Agra and is around 3 km away from Taj
Mahal. The fort is constructed with red sandstone which was brought from Rajasthan. Agra
Fort is now listed under UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Lunch at local or / at 05 star hotel's restaurant
After visiting Agra Fort, enjoy lunch at a local recommend restaurant or 05 start hotel.
(One has to inform in advance so that we can book the table on your name in the restaurant
of a 5start hotel).
Local Arts and Crafts/ Museum (OPTIONAL)*
After lunch, you may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra's local market which is famous for
its fabulous handicrafts. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Agra's major
handicraft products besides inlay work are: leather ware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and
embroidery work. Here, you can observe/participate with the master craftsmen demonstrating
the famous embroidery(zardosi) work. ELSE, you may experience the famous museum cum gallery,
Established in 1845. It houses a breath taking collection of Mughal art /jewellery/embroidery
and antiques. It is fabulous experience which surely transform you into the Mughal era.
* If not interested in any of the option, you may drive back to Delhi.
Reach Delhi and drop at Delhi airport for onward journey or at your respective hotel. This
Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirement.
"Special thanks from www.kumartajmahaltour.com - a unit of Fly India Tour"
TOUR ENDS WITH SWEET/GLORIOUS MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by Air Conditioned private vehicle.(Picture Attach)
- 01 Night accomodation at Agra Hotel.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by an Air Conditioned private vehicle.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest and one Newspaper.
- One professional english speaking local tour guide for the sightseeing.
- Tonga Ride (Horse Cart) or Camel Ride or Rickshaw Ride in Agra.
- All taxes and charges like Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and/or Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature, like, tipping for Guides, Drivers, Porters, etc.
- Laundry, Telephones, Govt. Service Tax. etc.
- All, other than those, mentioned above includes.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to unwanted circumstances, like flight cancellation, road block, etc.